Having estimated for several quality electrical contractors, I have gleaned the best techniques and methods of estimating. Quality estimators do not need to be micromanaged, but they do need structure. I can assist you.
Successful estimating is vital to the success of any contracting firm. Can’t find quality estimators when you need them? Why not make your current estimators perform at a higher level of excellence? Why not give your estimating department a tune-up?
Whether you are an established contractor or just starting up, why not glean from someone who has the experience to help you grow your estimating department and your company.
I can assist your company with any of the following:
- Estimate Organization – Electronically and Paper
- Set-up Estimate Binders
- Establishing an Estimating Sequence
- Establish Checklists
- Establish Estimating Techniques
- Project Turn-Over to the Project Manager
- Departmental Records
- How to Interview an Estimator
- How to Retain an Estimator
- How to Train an Estimator
Your estimating department will function best with non-negotiable procedures. If you need assistance, please email for more information.